EKC Sheppey College’s Student Support team offer free and impartial support to help you explore your next steps.
Our Student Support team provide a range of free, fair and confidential services for students, staff and the public. They are here to help you make choices which are right for you:
Our services include:
- Tailored course advice and guidance
- Careers advice and planning
- Advanced Learner Loan advice
- Individual progression support up to Level 1
- Range of workshops for students
- University advice and UCAS application support
Our Careers Officer, Susan McKinnell can help students with their progression options and arrange guidance sessions in which they can get the best advice relating to their futures. She can be found in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) where our learning mentors are also based.
To learn more about what advice and guidance we provide or to just ask questions about College, contact us:
- Phone: 01795 581581
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org